Saturday 31 January 2009

More moisturising of ankles, read motivational message for the day and I've emailed Gail and it hasn't bounced back, so I must have the right email addy now. I've turned 'find Gail' red as i've contacted her......hopefully it will go purple with a reply in return!

I've mopped the kitchen floor - well, way hey you think! My house is very tidy, but I tend to 'ignore' stuff like mopping floors, big scale dusting - far too much like hard work! However, it needs to be done more regularly than......whenever.....so I've started on mop the kitchen floor monthly for the next 6 months..........it broke my mop however, so being Miss Housework 2009 is now going to cost me the price of a new mop...........sheesh........

1 comment:

  1. I hope your friend gets back to you soon - it is brilliant to be back in contact with old friends (hmm memo to self - text a friend!).

    Re the mop - we didn't have lino in the rented flat (apart from about 2.5 ft square in the kitchen which was cleanable on hands and knees with a cloth), so after a year in the new house (embarrassed look) we finally got a decent mop and bucket a few days back!

    ReplyDelete