Monday 2 February 2009

just keep swimming...

.....more moisturising.........more motivating.........

feeling a bit down generally..........but gritting teeth and listening to what the motivational messages say each day.....

Haven't heard back from Gail, it's only a couple of days, I'm guessing she isn't as surgically attached to her email as I am! Well, I hope that's the reason I haven't heard from her.

Did another task from Learning to Love You More. I did 'list 5 important events from 1984'........I included stuff like taking my school options, having a boyfriend for 6 months....not world important stuff but things I remember.

Haven't managed a No Spend Day yet, £7 on the 1st and 90p today (what a waste of a No Spend Day today!) but am determined to have 15 of them.

my Russian furry hat hasn't arrived yet. Could do with it at the moment as there has been snow.

2 comments:

  1. Moisturising - check
    Motivating - check
    List important items - check

    Sounds as though you are doing well here (and I know what you mean about wanting the Russian furry hat - it's COLD!)

    Grr about the huge spend of 90p - I hate it when NSDs get knocked on the head because you need something small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chin up chick. we all have down days - it's allowed. and on the bright side blogging is much cheaper than therapy :)

    ReplyDelete