Monday 26 January 2009

Well, I'm moisturised, motivated and I've picked up the Tandy electronics kit I bought from Ebay so it's a bit of progress! I don't think I'll have time to look at the kit until the weekend but it's here at least.

Planning ahead for next month, I'm definitely going to tackle 15 NSD's (No Spend Days) in February. NSD's are where, apart from any bills on direct debit, you don't spend 1 penny on anything. I had my finances in really good shape after paying off debt and then getting a redundancy and a grievance payout, but life has meant the savings are reducing and some debt is creeping back into my life. Having a month of being very conscious about what I spend and when should help me start to re-focus.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed at how much weight you've lost already. well on your way to a stone - it shows real determination and commitment - keep it up

    hope you have/had fun with your radio kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it sounds as though you are going to have a nice busy weekend, and the weight loss is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww, ta emu - HUGE amount to lose though, but I need to just keep thinking about little steps really.

    I'm looking forward to opening the package Tempewytch - it's still in it's brown cardboard box! I know though if I open it now, I'll never do any of the other work I need to !!

    ReplyDelete