Thursday 22 January 2009

I've had an email from my local Volunteers Centre with a list of all the volunteering opportunities after I signed up with Timebank. It is a 28 page list of organisations looking for a variety of volunteers. At the moment, I work in 3 jobs and am struggling to make ends meet as I'm on a low salary and to be honest, I don't think I can commit to the time. However, I have 900+ days left and I'm planning to have my work situation changed this year so at least I am registered and know the kind of opportunities available when I have a more stable financial situation.

I lost another 4 pounds so am still on track for number 1 on my list! That's a 12 pound loss in 3 weeks.

I've also had a card from the PO saying I have a parcel to collect which must be the radio kit.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the work situation settles down for you as it sounds as though you really want to do the Timebank stuff - and if that is the radio set at the Post Office then that was quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss, your doing really well with it. Hope you find a way through your job situation.

    ReplyDelete