Thursday 15 January 2009


Did it!! Donated 2800 grains of rice through FreeRice! It didn't take long -probably only an hour, tops. I stuck to the Maths and English questions and took the opportunity to see how good my (very) basic Spanish is. I avoided the Chemical symbols after a couple of wrong answers straight off and avoided Famous Paintings altogether - decided to stay in the areas I knew I could rack up the rice quickly!
I've also lost 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks (148 to go - eekk!) so I've turned number red dark red as it's now 'in progress'.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight losss, thats a great amount to lose in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Dannie........lonnnnnnnnng way to go though sadly and I'm all too aware of how easily I've failed in the past!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 8 pounds - thats well on the way to a stone! keep it up!

    thanks for the freerice thing. i finally decided to have a look and see what it's all about. had a very enjoyable 30 mins clicking away testing my recall of GCSE maths and chemistry!

    ReplyDelete