Tuesday 27 January 2009

More moisurising (almost forgot!) and more motivational reading.

Today's piece starts

"Make a promise to yourself and keep it. There's something that you've always desired, and now is the time to make it real." It then goes on to say that you must choose something that challenges you and has eluded you in the past. My instant promise is to lose weight and keep it off, but I thought - well, my 101 in 1001 is a series of promises, so my promise is to complete the 101 challenge in the 1001 days. Some of the list is easy to complete, some is time consuming, some will really test me in a number of ways.

But I promise to complete my list.

2 comments:

  1. Go you! Maybe you should set up a separate blog (you can do it through the dashboard section) and put the motivational comments in there (the ones that really motivate you) and when you feel down (as happens) go back in and read some of them.

    ReplyDelete