Sunday 18 January 2009


I've done 1 of the 3 assignments I've challenged myself to do from the Learning to Love You More website.


I did number 27:


'Take a picture of the sun'.


The picture is a sunset - the view from my PC out of my window.


The Motivational site doesn't have a Sunday posting, so I'll be back on there tomorrow.
The Tandy radio set finishes on Ebay soon, so hopefully I can get that, then when it arrives, I can have a go at building it and complete another one on the list!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the photo and starting another task off! Here's hoping you get the radio (and can make it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture, i love sunset pictures. Think i am going to check out that website as well as it sounds really good and my kind of thing. Well done on your progress.

    ReplyDelete