Saturday 24 January 2009

Carrying on with reading the daily motivational message.

Feeling a bit low generally at the moment, mostly due to lack of money whilst I re-build my career.

Over the next couple of days I'm going to start number 44. Moisturise the dry bit on my ankles daily for a month. I have a dry patch on the bottom of each shin. I think it is because I often wear 3/4 length trousers and the material catches/rubs when I'm out walking my dog, particularly in winter, I've noticed. When I go on holiday, this bit of skin gets a bit of a rash after a couple of days in the sun, so I've decided to try a bit of moisturiser each day for a month as I'm on holiday at the end of March for a week.

1 comment:

  1. Money being tight is never good - but at least you are building up your own business and that is good. Looking after yourself is good as well!

    ReplyDelete