Friday 16 January 2009


oooh, my. I decided to have a trip back to my childhood and to try to fulfil a dream I've had since I was about 10.


On a Saturday, I would go into town with my Mum and would stand outside Tandy whilst she went in and paid the weekly HP payment on the stereo /record player the family had. I used to look in the window and was fascinated by the cuild your own radio kit and dreamed of having one. I never even mentioned it so there's no surprise I never got one!


I decided to start looking for one, never dreaming I'd find the exact one over 20 years later - but they are still out there in Ebay land!


I will do some watching over the coming days and decide when to buy.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like it could be fun - is it on your list or would it be on the next list?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that sounds sweet and great that you are fulfilling one of your long held wishes. Must bring back a lot of memories.

    ReplyDelete